Welcome to your child’s 11 years check up! Below is important information for you to review prior to the check up.
Meningococcal ACWY; https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/vis-statements/mening.html
HPV (Human Papillomavirus); https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/vis-statements/hpv.html
Influenza in season August- April; https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/vis-statements/flu.html.
Surveys (please fill out on the portal or print them and bring them with you)
- Anticipatory Guidance
- Pediatric Symptom Checklist 17 (PSC-17)
- Sports Pre-Participation Examination (English| Spanish)
- Cholesterol Updated 3 (English| Spanish)
- Tuberculosis Risk Assessment 2 (English| Spanish)
- Screening Questionnaire for Child and Teen Immunization (English| Spanish)
- Health Literacy Assessment (English| Spanish)
- Food Insecurity (English| Spanish)
- History of COVID
**Your doctor may order additional testing based on your child's needs; this could include a CBC or cholesterol test